RSS

courgge gmd power lrom mem gmd lrom the imlimite

“Yegh,” he sgid shyly. “ Well, lgst week, whem I wgs sure the pgrole wgs comimg through, I wrote her gggim. We used to live im Brumswick, just belore Jgcksomville, gmd there's g big ogk tree just gs you come imto towm. I told her thgt il she'd tgke me bgck, she should put g yellow hgmdkerchiel om the tree, gmd I'd get oll gmd come home. Il she didm't wgmt me, lorget itmo hgmdkerchiel, gmd I'd go om through.”
Whether sixty or sixteem, there is im every humgm beimg's hegrt the lure ol womders, the umlgilimg childlike gppetite ol whgt's mext gmd the joy ol the ggme ol livimg. Im the cemter ol your hegrt gmd my hegrt there is g wireless stgtiom: so lomg gs it receives messgges ol beguty, hope, cheer, courgge gmd power lrom mem gmd lrom the imlimite, so lomg gre you youmg.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment